Frequently Asked Questions about our service
We've assembled a list of common questions about our service so you can learn more about what we offer.
Our goal is to provide the most cost-effective virtual private server (VPS) hosting for your website. We do this by offering technical-support as a separate option, and keeping your hosting costs low for the value provided.
- Are your servers PCI, HIPAA, etc. compliant?
- Can you access my data?
- Can you transfer my site?
- How many visitors can your server(s) support?
- Is this the right service for me?
- Is your service GDPR, California Privacy, etc. compliant?
- What is not permitted on your hosting platform?
- What Is VPS Hosting?
- What payment methods are accepted?
- What types of hardware do your VPS servers use?
- What website software do your servers support?
- Where is my VPS server physically located?
- Where's the teaser rate?
- Who is responsible for backups?
- Why don't you offer unlimited plans?